Saturday, November 7, 2009

a new new....

A new look = a new dedication to blogging.......hopefully.

Today we both signed up for sewing classes. Monday at 5 we are going to learn how to sew...a life long lesson. And we came home with an 88 key keyboard....so now I can practice and get better at piano and so can James...and we can play music together....guitar and piano.

I got a call yesterday from that emergency dispatcher position I applied for back in May....I think it was May. Anyway I have to do a background check....so that will take 4 to 5 months to finish cuz the private investigator has lots of research to do.

I also applied for the full time position of sanitation on line 4 at Pepperidge Farm. No one else applied for it, so we will see if I get it. It would be nice...I would get a little bit more hours and a higher pay...and it would last until I possibly got the dispatcher job which would pay even more and I would get benefits immediately....... So there ya go...

No comments:

Post a Comment