Friday, December 18, 2009

Adventures in Bekah land.....

Christmas is almost here....I am learning how to play the piano better by actually trying....it is amazing what a little bit of trying will do.

I am working on the musical SPENT....once I get it fairly organized on paper then I will type it up and send it to Carrie Sylvester-Chapman...so she help put it all together and then we can maybe get it on stage somewhere....maybe

I am knitting with a knifty knitter loom.....a scarf....and then who knows whats next...

I am taking a polygraph and a drug test this upcoming Tuesday for the Emergency Dispatcher job I applied for back in May.

My cousins are coming to Utah for Christmas, so we are gonna play with them on Tuesday when we are down in that area, and probably go see the lights on temple square again.

And I think that is it...

4 comments:

  1. Look at you Mrs. Susie Homemaker Molly Mormon!! We are so excited to see you guys! Not sure why I have to post this as anonymous....it's late here and the computer is wanting a rest.....

    Love you!

    Your crazy Florida family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a scarf!! Your crazy Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok come visit and I will give it to you....or wait till we get down there...in May or Sept...or something....

    ReplyDelete