Thursday, May 6, 2010

ouch

I am so sore and have been for the past 2 days because of.....................................





















I know I said James and I were beginning that at the start of the year, and we did, for about 20 mins, but we didn't go on to the next day....So months down the road here I am, I decided to do it for real, and if I do it for a week straight James said he will do it with me from then on, so we will see how that goes. But I can't sneeze, I can't laugh, I can't cough, I can't sit up or sit down, I have to roll out of the car real slow, man oh man am I in pain, and I have an hour and 30 minutes of yoga to do tomorrow, I can't wait for my body to not hurt like this.....ok now I am going to take another picture of the motor home.....


Peace, ps, I would put the before picture up (or the current) picture, but it is not suitable for younger audiences, heck it isn't even suitable for mine eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment