Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halfway!!

How far along = 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss = +8
Tummy Circumference = 35" (this one isn't working out as well as i hoped.)
Gender = GIRL!!
Maternity clothes= yes
Sleep = Yes
Movement = yes, every day, and I love it! I also got to see her move on the ultrasound yesterday, and watch her mouth open and close.
Best moment this week = It's a Girl!!
Food cravings = None really but I still love pizza
What I'll miss = Don't know this week.
Milestones= James actually felt the baby move
Extra = I need a walking cane for when the sciatica nerve acts up, our baby girl is only 11oz and she is in just the wrong spot, so much so that at times I have had the hardest time walking. So I have to try and get a hold of a can until my belly gets bigger and then I will get a maternity belt to see if we can pick the baby a little bit off of the nerve.
Baby Growth= Curious about whether that melon-sized belly contains a boy or a girl? Now's your chance to take a peek! Your second trimester ultrasound, scheduled for anytime between 18 and 22 weeks, gives your practitioner a chance to see how things are going in there. And, wow, are they going! If you're having a girl, her uterus is now fully formed and her ovaries are holding about seven million primitive eggs. If you're having a boy, his testicles have begun their descent from the abdomen to their ultimate destination — the scrotum. And while your baby is definitely getting bigger (weighing in at about ten ounces and measuring six and a half inches), there's still plenty of growing room in there, which allows him to twist and turn (and allows you to feel his acrobatics!).

No comments:

Post a Comment