Sunday, August 14, 2011

Liste Seau: Bucket List of 26

So an old companion of mine does this every year....this year I decided I should go for it, well after talking to another friend about it....so here is my bucket list of 26:

1. Finish the Book of Mormon once


2. Sing all the Primary Songs to my daughter


3. Visit my Grandmother Connie (specifically before Rose-Marie turns one)


4. Make Rose-Marie a dress with the patterns I bought all by myself (I am very intimidated to use patterns)


5. Do the dishes at least once a week :)


6. Find someway to tour an aircraft carrier


7. Eat vegetables every day


8. Have the missionaries over for dinner once a quarter


9. Read from Preach My Gospel for FHE lessons once a month


10. Go on a date with my husband at least once a month (even if it is just something extra special at home..planned)


11. Find someplace in Tampa to do Karaoke and go at least twice


12. Teach myself and my daughter Sign Language


13. (Halfway there) Go to the temple at least 4 times...but hopefully way more than that


14. Make my daughters first birthday cake, fancy cake style (hopefully we will have enough people to eat it)


15. Keep a job longer than 6 month...even if I get bored (I have done it before)


16. Get a simple hymn book and actually learn how to play the piano


17. Get out of debt (excluding student loans)


18. Go to a concert of someone I want to see


19. Become a better chef (which means I will also have to cook more)


20. Leave my husband more love notes on a regular basis


21. Exercise on a regular basis (at least 3 times a week?) ((I hate exercise))


22. Lose the last 20lbs of my baby weight, and maybe even get to my pre mission weight (and keep it off)


23. Read at least 26 different books (you all can help me start a list if you want)


24. Keep the blog updated at least once a week (and find a way to make it more interesting)


25. Find a source of volunteer work to become more active in the community


26. Splurge on at least one overnight for just my husband and I


ps. my French titles may not be perfect, but it is a start to making my blog more interesting

Happy 26th to me!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Rebekah! 26 was such a good year for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 26?!?! since when did we get so old?!?! i love this idea. remind me to make my own list in a few months, k?

    happy birthday (again)! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps- my verification word was "gratolde" get old? great old? who knows? but it seemed somewhat applicable.

    ReplyDelete