Sunday, October 30, 2011

Liste de Livres

Well I can say I have finished three books out of my list of 26 that I want to read by 27.

The Hunger Games series.

I finished the first two in a week and the thrird one took another week (just because I didn't have as much time to read).

Now I am beginning The Help.

More suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ps I will put some pictures up of Mama Bear's costume in the not so distant future. And yesterday I heard her say mamamamam for the first time.

2 comments:

  1. i loved the hunger games. but i really really REALLY loved the help!

    i just read saving cee cee honeycutt and it was really cute.

    have you posted your entire list on here before? i want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my book list...or were you talking about another list?

    ReplyDelete