Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Si vous le construisez, ils ne viendront pas

Here is our front porch before
before
And After
Screened in and plantified
Inside the screen
notice the lack of mosquitos?
Ok so you can't see the mosquitos, but there are lots and there aren't lots inside
Here is the rabbit hutch James made so that we can raise rabbits to eat.
Mmmm rabbit, I have never eaten them, only had them as pets, I hope they taste good.
And here is the chicken coop for our chicken to have.
Courtesy of two end tables, a door, and trellis type wood from the before of the porch.
you think our egg laying chickens will like it? It probably cost a total of $7 to make.
And here is proof of mosquitos. That was about 20 minutes after I had gone inside.
Brutal, brutal I tell ya. I can't wait to have our chicken and rabbits though.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. We raised rabbits when I was a teenager. The meat is actually pretty good. I remember my sister asking if the meat in the casserole was chicken or rabbit, because she refused to eat rabbit, but couldn't tell the difference on her own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited, can't wait to try. And if we don't like it we can just sell the rabbits and try something different.

      Delete