Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vingt-sept est maintenant Vieux

Rosie was digging going under the bike racks, just a perfect fit.


Remember the "Bucket List" of 26? Well I did 3.5 of the things on that list. The half was that G'ma Connie came down here to see Rosie before her first birthday, not us go see her. So this year in honor of the big "27" I am just going to post 27 recent pictures and put captions on some. Don't want to set myself up for failure again :)
 
She concentrates with her tongue, just like her mama
 
Sporting the backwards cap
 
How can you resist such a cute sweaty face?
 
Out to sea, just Papa and me!
She wasn't happy with the water
 
 
However, she tolerated the sand.
 
 
 
A giant fish ate my daughter
And so Rosie ripped open its insides and came out on top.
Rosie's passport card photo, taken by me!
I think she is pondering the perplexities of life
Posted by Picasa
I don't know what this is...proof I used picasa? The other 7 photos that didn't show up?

2 comments:

  1. YEAY! cute pictures! you did such a good job with the passport photo! i took abigail's when she was just a few months old and it was kinda tricky. but it is kinda fun when the passport person is looking at a baby picture in the passport and a real kid in front of their eyes and is trying to figure out if it's the same person. just wait a year or two and tell me your experiences with it!.

    ps- that little box shows up whenever you "create a blog post" directly from picasa. i normally just hit the backspace button and erase it. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, I will probably just delete it in the future...and I loved that the post office passport lady didn't even second guess the photo. We probably won't use it too often, maybe twice in the five years, but I guess we will see.

    ReplyDelete