Friday, April 16, 2010

One Freaking Year

Can you believe it? I am having a hard time believing that James and I will have been married for one year tomorrow, in honor of such we are taking a trip......more like a mini honeymoon. We are going to San Francisco....not gonna lie, I am pretty excited.

This is where we will be staying on our anniversary night

Hotel Kabuki

And then we will walk around and then Sunday we will got to

Alcatraz in the morning and who knows what else after that, Fisherman's Warf, Pier 39, Chinatown, Golden Gate Bridge, Cable cars, all that jazz...

Then Sunday night we are gonna drive just a bit away and stay with my friend Carrie and her husband Chris, it feels like I haven't seen her in forever, it has only been over a year. But that will be fun, then drive back Monday morning....short, fast, but fun!

Happy One Year to us!

1 comment:

  1. was it everything you hoped for and more?!?!

    glad you could come!!!

    ReplyDelete