Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How far along = 14 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss = ??? When I stepped on the scale at the Carlson's on Friday I was +/- 0
Tummy Circumference = 40"
Gender =
???
Maternity clothes? = I have been wearing big comfortable clothes this week, but I did wear jeans today, with the maternity band.
Sleep = Yes
Movement = Not yet, but we have made it to FL.
Best moment this week = Making it to FL with both vehicles.
Food cravings = Apples
What I'll miss = Some of my clothes, found a shirt today I can no longer wear.
Milestones = Making it to FL
Theme = R&R, and now we get to switch everything to make it Florida official.
Extra = We saw a dead wild pig on the side of the road the other day, went out with the sister missionaries last night and we are picking up the investigator we taught for church on Sunday, that was pretty cool. We spent 2 days in Atlanta and visited a bunch of people, now we might go to Disney World tomorrow, we have two tickets we need to use before it gets too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment