Friday, September 24, 2010

I am not tall or short

But my torso is little in comparison to arms and legs, in other words, the baby is just making me look fat right now. There isn't enough room for baby and torso, so it is all gonna be baby. I have decided that baby pushed my fat up instead of having it easily spread, and then it took the bottom half. The results, I look fat. Not pregnant. Oh well, hopefully soon I will look pregnant.

PS, when we went to the beach the other day and I got my back fried, we were also swimming with jelly fish, probably my worst fear of the beaches. They weren't stinging because they were babies some guy said, but I decided that since those were babies, the big ones were too far away and I wasn't going to wade around and wait for them, probably another reason why I got fried so bad, I wasn't in the water as long as I could have been because the jelly fish took over. James and Josh on the other hand went around throwing them at people and trying to get them land on the pier. Boys will be boys, and I will still dislike the beach.

1 comment:

  1. looking fat is fine too...

    my favorite part of being pregnant was that i never felt like i needed to suck my stomach in. it was glorious. just enjoy the fat because these days, i'm scared someone is going to congratulate me on "my second" and then i'm going to have to break it to them that it's really just the aftermath of the first...

    love you!

    ReplyDelete