Tuesday, December 28, 2010

10 weeks and counting


How far along = 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss = +28.5 or more (I haven't weighed since then)

Tummy Circumference = 43"

Gender = GIRL!!

Sleep = sort of

Movement = Heck yeah, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Best moment this week = Got to spend Christmas Eve and most of Christmas day with my husband.

Worse moment this week = Having to work Christmas day night.

Food cravings = Carbs

What I'll miss = Feeling my baby move inside.

Milestones= I had a good one of these the other day but I can't remember it, but I suppose we have reached the 10 weeks left mark, that is pretty good!

Extra = I am going to the doctor every two weeks now, that means it is getting closer. And I asked the doctor about the large amount of weight gain and she said that she gained 60 lbs with both of hers and she is shorter than me and skinnier than me now, so there is hope for me. My husband surprised me with a sewing machine for Christmas, I am way excited to use it, there are so many things I want to make I just need to get the notions and fabric. I have lots of hemming to do as well.

Baby Growth= Your belly’s increasing size is a definite clue that your baby is getting bigger every day, weighing in at over three pounds now (she’ll be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks). Also growing daily is her brain, which is actually starting to look like the real thing with those characteristic grooves and wrinkles. And now that your little genius can regulate her own body temperature and turn up the heat, she'll start shedding lanugo, the downy body hair that's been keeping her warm up until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment