Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Je souhaite une image pourrait capturer l'émotion

Tonight after I unloaded the groceries from the car I went to unload the sleeping baby. I sat in the back seat next to her and my heart leaped out of my chest with love, a love that can never be explained. This is a love that is so sacred and precious that words do not exist for it. And as I sat there in that moment of utter bliss I thought, I wish I could take a picture. No, I wish a picture could capture emotion. No matter how many pictures I take, not one of them will show what I see in Mama Bear. And I guess I like it that way, and at other times I wish I could share with you how I truly feel about my beautiful daughter.

There are many times where my mind takes its own pictures, and I wish I could remember them my whole life long. However, I know that I won't. Just today it took about 4 or 5. One with her Daddy. I love my little family.

On another note, Mama Bear had her 6 month check up today. This equated to 4 needles. She did ok, she is a baby and had something sharp poke her skin, she reacted in a normal way even though it is sad to see her hurt. The doctor was impressed with her coordination and her vocabulary of vast consonants and vowels. She is 26.5 inches long (75%) and 15.12lbs (50%). She is perfect and the doc said her teeth are shifting (moving getting ready to get ready to break through?). Our perfect little girl with her itty bitty curl in the middle of her forehead is perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Holy! 6 needles? Lucy only had to have one at 6 months.... poooooor girl. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that would be a difference from US to CANADA, all the freakin needles.

    ReplyDelete