Friday, September 9, 2011

Menteur et Confus

Low and behold I found out on Wed that my daughter is not going on 6.5 months old...she is indeed today only 5 months and 27 days.  I was counting I promise, but only in 4 week intervals. Go figure. So how old was she when I started her on baby food? Beats me, I have no idea. I feel kida silly about it, I guess it makes more sense to count 1 month from the 13th to the 13th of a month...oh well live and learn.

Tomorrow will be swim classes for the Mama Bear, they say 6 months and up....she will only be 3 days from 6 months...if I count to the 13th and not to 30 days. On another note, she is still sitting up well.

On another nother note, Mallory I finally put it in the mail today!!!! Out of my hands and into the hands of the good ole USPS


And there is is folk, a liar and confused.

1 comment:

  1. ha, that's hilarious. since abigail was born on the 15th, i tell people she's X months old for the second half of each month. and for the first half of each month, she's X and a half. but now that she's old enough, i just round up.

    y'know... just in case you were wondering about my own system for keeping track of my child's age. ; )

    ReplyDelete