Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Full Term

How far along = 37 weeks

Total weight gain/loss = +45 Look I didn't gain anything from last week...this really is the end run.

Tummy Circumference = 47"

Gender = GIRL!!

Sleep = Sometimes

Movement = Yes, and I love every minute of it.

Best moment this week = A wonderful Valentine's day evening with my husband.

Worse moment this week = Not being able to properly wear my maternity clothes either.

Food cravings = Not so much craving anything any more, I have kinda lost my appetite.

What I'll miss = My baby moving around.

Milestones= I am a fingertip dilated...which means nothing really, but at least they checked.

Extra = James got me two house plants for V-day. A nice green yellow one and another Orchid (he knows they are my favorite flower). I made him a nice steak dinner and had it all ready for him when he got home from school. He got a 90 on his second Math test, that was pretty sweet. We got Baby Girl's laundry done (well a good chunk of it) and now the bag is mostly packed except for some pants to go home in that I need to hem. I can't wait to be done with work.

Baby Growth= Congratulations! You've got what is officially considered a full-term baby, even with three weeks to go. That doesn't mean she's finished growing — in fact, she's still packing on about a half pound a week (at this age, the average fetus weighs about 6.5 pounds). That makes it a little crowded in your uterus, so she’s probably not kicking as much, though she’s probably stretching, rolling a bit, and wiggling (all of which you’ll be able to feel!). Right now, your little superstar is busy rehearsing for her big debut, inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid (to get the lungs ready for that first breath), sucking her thumb (to prepare for that first suckle of milk), blinking, and turning from side to side.

No comments:

Post a Comment