Sunday, June 7, 2009

You know you're cute when........


Don't you just love it when the kids are happily playing during Sunday School and aren't screaming!

And especially when they notice you and you get to make faces and see if they will smile!

This boy was very cute in fact....here you can see him smiling at James.....but a tad bit before that he was flirting with me. Just eying me and smiling, flipping through his hymn book showing me what he could do, just a big ol' flirt.
Then he began to notice James off to the side of me, and one obvious time he shot this intimidating glance James' way, the look of "don't you dare think about taking this girl away from me." James and I had a hard time concentrating after that...we found that quite humoring...the fact that James now has to battle for me with a toddler. Oh well, I imagine I am worth it.

So that would be our Fast Sunday adventure....James got to do his home teaching and I only had to work 1.some odd hours instead of 4...

The Lord truly does bless when we strive to do right!

No comments:

Post a Comment