Sunday, June 28, 2009

Update...

I haven't posted much lately because I haven't thought much of being note worthy. So I am going to begin to get more hours at work, he ranks his employees and I am near the top. He is giving me more "advice" he said because I am going to be getting the most hours. So that is good, and it will buy us some more time for me to get a full time job, and to get some work for James. We went camping with Shay and her boyfriend Friday night. We went hiking the trails and chilled by the camp fire, it was real real nice. Then we headed to bed, shortly there after I awoke and headed out the tent. I got sick, no one else did, but me, so it wasn't what we ate. I am guessing it is a bug I got from some customer at work. Oh I had a good interview for the dispatch position. At least I think it went well, 3 on one can be pretty intimidating, but I think I was able to keep my audience. So Saturday morning once I heard Shay and Josh get up I got up again, and let them know I was going home because I was sick. So James and I went home, I took some gravol, and slept the day away. We left one time from the house to go pack up all our stuff from the camp grounds and get some Gatorade from the store. Other than that, I slept all day, only got on the computer once for about 5 mins and more sleeping. I was so weak, and achy, I am sure sleeping on the ground the night before didn't help. Well despite all the sleep during the day I still managed to sleep all night as well. Then spoke in church this morning and came home after sacrament. I'm gonna be adventurous and try some eggs this evening. I am sure I am fine, but better safe than sorry. I have a possible interview for tomorrow morning, and one for sure on Wed. I don't know when I will hear back from the dispatcher people, I forgot to ask, but I figure I won't stop looking, if I hear back, then I hear back, if not then that is ok too.

4 comments:

  1. no pictures from camping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too sick to take them, i was excited to though, and by the time I thought of taking shadow pictures the fire was too low.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what was wrong with everybody else? bunch of lazy yahoos! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete