Thursday, July 30, 2009

I love it when rich people complain about having to pay taxes to help support the poor people.....and then I love it even more when they say no to a poor person who is trying to make an honest wage going door to door to really really expensive houses. Oh the joys of door to door sales....it isn't like I am knocking the slums asking my fellow people to part with money they don't have...I am asking rich people to turn to quality....instead they tell me the food I offer is too expensive.....well shoot that gazillion dollar house is too expensive....how bout you take it down to a 3 bedroom house....a normal 3 bedroom house and then you can afford real quality food delivered to your doorstep....makes sense to me.

And then there was this time when I was knocking doors in a nice neighborhood and the fella told me they just moved into this house ( a nice one, way nicer than what I grew up in, and I grew up in fairly decent places) and that they were on food stamps...What are you doing moving into a house you obviously can't afford because you are on food stamps? I am not asking for help from the government...I am just asking for people to sign up to get good food and milk delivered to your door so that I can in turn put some food on my table....and have some sort of roof over my head...so that the rich people don't have to pay taxes to help me live for nothing....is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment