Wednesday, July 1, 2009

O Canada!!

Well great news! James and I got a job today. Me as a door to door sales woman for a place called Winder Farms. I am basically setting people up to get groceries delivered to their home, farm fresh groceries. And James has a little job hauling hay. He was supposed to start today, but they are starting him tomorrow. So that will be real cool. The good thing about this sales thing, is I can still work the photo studio, it is commission, but it is $75 per person I get set up, so even if I just get 2 people a week, that would be enough to get us by. And there is about a week and a half or two weeks of training, at $80 a day. So that will be nice, way nicer than, nothing which is what I basically get now.

I went to the orthodontist today, I only have to wear my retainer at night, so that will be nice. And he says 2 more wires he is guessing till I am done with the bottom teeth, so that is 4.5 months left. So 6 months total for braces....not bad at all.

Let's see, is there anything else exciting about Canada Day? We went to Target and went grocery shopping, that was fun, and we splurged and got a blender so that we can make smoothies. That will be nice. Since we have had so much frozen fruit in the freezer and couldn't really do anything with it. We finally ran out of all our meat and we were left with a few french fries, frozen fruit, 1.5 bags of frozen broccoli left in the freezer. I think that was emptiest I had ever seen my freezer in my life....except when I would have first moved into a place.

I have pictures of our flowers that have bloomed on the tomato plants, but I am too lazy to connect the camera to put them up...we will see if I one day will. I also have some pictures of the hamburger "hot dogs" I made the other day. It was James' idea to make hamburgers in the shape of hot dogs, it looked like a big turd at first, but then it began to look like a sausage.

I suppose that is it......until next time, this is me signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment