Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How far along = 11 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss = -1/0
Tummy Circumference = I decided I wanted to do this, but I can't find my tape measure, so hopefully eventually I will....
Gender =
James wants a boy, I keep saying "he", but I don't care, and it is too soon to tell, but we are going to find out.
Maternity clothes? = I bought a maternity band thingy yesterday, so I could still wear some of my jeans. Now I normally wear scrubs, and I am down to only one pair of possibly work pants (Though I haven't been wearing my uniform for some time now).
Sleep = I can't sleep on my tummy comfortably anymore, I'm not really showing, but it feels like I have one of those hard sofa pillows underneath me, I think it is almost time to start sleeping with the pillow between my legs. That and I am still on graves at work, so sleep is a funny topic now for normal anyway.
Movement = I am sure it is just gas, but really? What are the chances of the gas only hitting right where the baby is? So I like to think that occasionally our baby does a random back flip karate kick, and then relaxes, after all for a baby who is only close to 1.5" that is a lot of work.
Best moment this week = Coming out of the closet with the baby, I told mom and dad and step mom on Sat, my birthday, and then on facebook the next day....now I don't have to tell people to keep it a secret until I tell my parents.
Food cravings = Now that I can actually eat...I'm not really craving too much unbearable. The other day I wanted a Ruben (got a gyro instead and still wanted a Ruben). The other night I wanted cake, didn't have any, but last night I wanted Sherbet instead of cake. When I had the morning sickness at my worse (which really wasn't too bad), I would have to eat out, I could handle subway for a while, then french fries, then who knows, as long as it wasn't cooked in the house.
What I'll miss = About Utah since we are moving in less than 10 days? The Mountains and Friends. I can't wait to bring our kids back when they are old enough to remember to see these huge monstrous beauties that jut up from the earth. And show them how majestic it is to see the sun slowly set on the range and watch the colors not only change the sky but change the mountains.
Milestones = Week 11, last week when we went to the doctors I thought I was at 11, but he said 10, so now we are really at 11!
Theme = Feeling better and actually accomplishing things, I have cooked dinner 3 times in a row, I have packed up a few things. I have actually felt like myself which makes me way happy.
Extra = Now that we have our new vehicle, '99 Ford Explorer, with no exhaust leak and baby safe, we are going to sell my car. We will either sell it or Donate it to this special yard sale on Saturday. Looks like if we sell it, it will be for $300, I wouldn't mind more, but we don't have time to do it for more. Also Sat we are going up to Twin Falls to visit that part of the family one more time before our move to FL. Sat morning all of our furniture will be donated to the special yard sale, then we will only have a few things to pack up before we are done. And when we get back from ID we can start cleaning. I suppose I should call our landlord and make sure we get our list of things that need to be cleaned and such, so we can get our deposit back, we will also need to borrow a vacuum cleaner. Ours broke and I don't think we have vacuumed our floors but once or twice, probably bad, but you can't really tell because of the color of our carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment