Monday, August 23, 2010

One more week till the 1st trimester is over

How far along = 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss = +3 (I weighed myself at the end of the day as well, so that helps add)
Tummy Circumference = 39"
Gender =
G'ma Marie says it's a boy as well
Maternity clothes? = I totally had to use the maternity band this weekend, I couldn't come close to buttoning up my pants. Good thing I had it.
Sleep = Yes
Movement = Friday we will be moving to Florida
Best moment this week = Went and visited G'ma Marie and Charlie for the last time before our move. And we saw Aunt Lorene and Uncle John, and we bought the baby a cute monster towel.
Food cravings = Eh....sorta, I wanted Chick-Fil-A for a while, but we don't have one up here so I settled for a Smiths chicken sandwich and it made the craving go away.
What I'll miss = Insurance
Milestones = Having to use the maternity band, and James noticing the difference in growth as well.
Theme = Packing and cleaning
Extra = We have to replace the windshield in the Ford already, Got an 18" crack in it from a semi throwing a rock. Crappy, and it cost more for glass insurance than for a new windshield, so we opted out of the glass insurance. We visited G'ma and that was nice, and fun, and James drove the whole way up and back which was nice, I got to sleep on the way up and read on the way back. I like this not having to drive thing. Wed I am going south to visit some friends before I leave. Then we will give our little Toyota to the Booths, they are buying it. Tomorrow we are driving the motorhome up to Richmond. Not too far away, but good for a test drive to see how it will do on our trip down. We worked a bit on it tonight, and we will work on it more tomorrow probably. Tonight we have a lot of cleaning to do. Our landlord is coming to inspect tomorrow, so half the living room is clean, I need to take the stuff off the walls, James is working on the bathroom. We need to do more laundry, I am making macaroni salad tonight for a dinner we are having with some friends tomorrow. Then we can work on the kitchen, I cleaned out the cupboards today, gave some food to some friends. I need to clean out the fridge. Soon we will move the totes into the Ford and motorhome. I can't believe we are moving on Friday, it is way soon, way way soon. Lots to do, and people to say goodbye too, good thing I am feeling a bit more better as of yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment