Monday, November 22, 2010

And the exciting thing is?

How far along = 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss = +13/14

Tummy Circumference = 40"

Gender = GIRL!!

Maternity clothes= yes

Sleep = sort of

Movement = Heck yeah, and wouldn't have it any other way.

Best moment this week = We got kicked out of cub scouts...and I got a calling to teach the 5 yo's in Primary. At the beginning of the year I will have my cousin McKenna in my class.

Food cravings = Water, I think, because that may be why I can't get rid of my headache, I'm probably not drinking enough.

What I'll miss = Feeling my baby move inside. Today I'm pretty sure she was playing a soccer game, or probably jump rope with the umbilical cord.

Milestones= We have a land line....and we can call Canada for free with it.

Extra = We finally got the fish tank my cousin said we could use. And today when we picked it up he said we could go ahead and have it. He didn't want it anymore. James wants lizards, but I want fish, we can have more than one in it with fish. And then we can get a catfish of sorts and it will kinda be like having the cat we aren't allowed to have. Besides I think fish are more relaxing than lizards, I have had both and at least fish always move. Lizards like to stay still a lot. On another note James and I are both getting really excited about him going to school. It is kinda unbelievable that it is happening. We have talked about it for a while and haven't been able for him to go because of immigration and such. But now it is happening. He submits for his classes tomorrow and class starts Jan 10th.

Baby Growth= Your baby is growing by leaps and bounds, reaching nine inches in length and passing the pound and a half mark. Under her skin, capillaries are forming and filling with blood and by week's end, air sacs (also lined with capillaries) will develop in her lungs, getting them ready for that first breath. Mind you, those lungs aren't ready for prime time just yet — but they are developing surfactant, a substance that will help them expand after birth. And speaking of breathing, your baby's tiny nostrils, which have been plugged up until now, are starting to open, and her vocal chords are getting ready to roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment