Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Going to ATL and i'm gonna see family (to the sound of Goin' to the Chapel)

How far along = 26 weeks (See that, 98 days till our baby is due!!)

Total weight gain/loss = +21, I think that is redonkulous, I have to be careful, 9lbs since my last doctors visit.

Tummy Circumference = 40"

Gender = GIRL!!

Sleep = sort of

Movement = Heck yeah, and wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes I still think there may be twins.

Best moment this week = James is now officially going to go to school. It looks like the financial aid is going to pull through and it will pay for most of his school if not all this semester. We will probably just have to pay for books and maybe 100 bucks. Not bad.

Food cravings = I don't know, but I do know that Chili doesn't cause heartburn, and carrot cake does.

What I'll miss = Feeling my baby move inside.

Milestones= We made it to the next paycheck.

Extra = James really likes the fish, sad day that his fish died, we replaced it yesterday (good thing they have a 14 day guarantee). My fish has come out of her shell. I am going to ATL today after the ultrasound to go see my family one more time before the baby is born. I am also getting a baby shower while I am up there. That will be nice because I will at least get to see people without having to travel all over town, especially since I won't be there on a Sunday.

Baby Growth= What's up with your baby? She now weighs a full two pounds and measures nine-plus inches. And this week, her eyes, which until now were developing under fused eyelids, start to open. Of course, there's not much to see in there, but if your baby spots a bright light (or hears a loud noise) near your belly, you may notice an increase in fetal activity. (“Hey, I'm in here, Mommy! Where’s the party!”) What accounts for that response? Her brain is more developed and sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment