Tuesday, November 2, 2010

C,E,G


How far along = 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss = +10
Tummy Circumference = 38" Now this is working right.
Gender = GIRL!!
Maternity clothes= Still need to buy some
Sleep = Still on the air mattress but that is on top of another real mattress, now we just need the boxspring.
Movement = Yesterday she started kicking me when I was singing Celine Deon, don't know if she was telling me to stop or just telling me "Canada Represent"
Best moment this week = Having all my clothes put away where they belong...I need another dresser though.
Food cravings = Fruit, the baby has wanted lots of fruit this week.
What I'll miss = When she is no longer in I will miss feeling her kick around, she was up all night and hasn't kicked me yet this morning and I miss it.
Milestones= We are now officially on WIC
Extra = I need to get a nursing bra, so through discussion with my friend Carrie in CA I think we came to the conclusion that going in and trying them on will be the best bet. Here is what happened:
1. Used a tape measure to figure out my bra size now. It told me I was a 34 G (DDDD)
2. Figured out my bra size using another websites figures. I was a 36 E (DD)
3. Figured out my bra size using another websites figures. I was a 38 C
4. Couldn't figure out how I am in a 34 C now (barely) and should be able to fit into a G or E..and then feared what would happen when my milk came in, if I would turn out to be a K or something ridiculous like that.
Baby Growth= This week, your baby weighs in at a whopping pound and measures nearly eight inches, about the size of a small doll. But your little doll (who now has eyebrows, eyelashes, and maybe even some hair on that little head) is a living one who can now perceive light and dark. She can also hear your voice, your heartbeat, your gurgling stomach, and the whoosh-whoosh of blood circulating through your body. And as her brain and nerve endings develop, she may reach for her face (or whatever she can reach) just to experiment with her newfound sense of touch.

1 comment:

  1. that left me exhausted! i think no amount of education can prepare you to buy your first maternity/nursing bra. so many letters and numbers. it's just too complicated.

    ReplyDelete