Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guess I need to take another picture

How far along = 40 weeks

Total weight gain/loss = +60 that is ridiculous...oh well, not much I can do about it.

Tummy Circumference = 47"

Gender = GIRL!!

Sleep = I did last night, if James doesn't get up and move to the couch he wakes me up every time I wake him up from snoring...so I'm sure we both slept fairly peaceful last night.

Movement = Yes, and I love every minute of it.

Best moment this week = I didn't have to work that job that is a gazillion miles away. And having mom come into town (that also means less food I have to cook), and getting to see Aunt Monique and Uncle Will from Canada.

Worse moment this week = Not having my baby here.

Food cravings = None really

What I'll miss = My baby moving around inside.

Milestones= We have reached the due date. I have a feeling we will also pass the due date without her here.

Extra = I still have yet for her to wake me up to pee in the middle of the night. I am thinking about getting the doctor to scrape the membrane, in hopes to avoid the induction scheduled for the 15th, aka next Tuesday.

Baby Growth= Congratulations! This week marks the official end of your pregnancy. Your baby probably weighs anywhere from six to nine pounds and measures between 19 and 22 inches (though tons of perfectly healthy babies are smaller or bigger). The bones in her skull haven’t fused yet — Mother Nature’s way of making it easier to get through the birth canal during labor and delivery. She now has enough fat under the skin to maintain her body temperature outside the womb (with a little help from those cute outfits and swaddling blankets that you’ve been stocking up on!). You (or actually the placenta) are still providing the antibodies she’ll need to fight off infections for the first six months of her life. And if you plan on breastfeeding, your milk will be giving her more antibodies that’ll boost her immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment