Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What time is it anyway....

How far along = 39 weeks

Total weight gain/loss = +56 :(

Tummy Circumference = 46", she must have been in a different spot.

Gender = GIRL!!

Sleep = Sometimes, but my husband doesn't get much, he says I snore to loud...pretty sure that is from being pregnant because I never heard any one else complain about my snoring unless I had a cold.

Movement = Yes, and I love every minute of it.

Best moment this week = James got a job with work study in the career center. Meaning he is getting paid to study for 20 hours a week. I am so glad, because when the temp agency had him working he was losing study time and so his school was lacking, but now he can have the best of both worlds!

Worse moment this week = My idiot boss with the old people who has no idea how child birthing works and that it has its own schedule despite the fact that she has had a kid herself.

Food cravings = The past couple days I have been starving. Not sure why, hopefully that will go down a bit, I want to lose some weight after this baby is born.

What I'll miss = My baby moving around inside.

Milestones= I have one week till her due date. That is huge, and her last load of clothes is in to wash now. So besides the stuff my mom is bringing down (which includes 2 swimsuits for Baby Girl that my step-mom bought her) all of her clothes and blankets and such are washed.

Extra = I have been feeling contractions more often. Except I am guessing they are Braxton-Hicks because they don't hurt, I can just feel it. I am hoping they are real one, because they don't hurt and that would be great, and two, I would love to be progressing. I am pretty sure she has dropped some. At least I hope so, I peed so much yesterday and had hardly consumed any liquids.

Baby Growth= Coming down to the wire, your baby weighs around seven to eight pounds and measures 19 to 21 inches. Those measurements won't change much from now on, but her brain is still growing at an astonishing rate, a pace that will continue for the first three years of life. Her pink skin has now turned whitish (even babies who'll eventually have darker skin appear whitish now — they haven't yet developed pigment). Her head may have dropped into your pelvis by now, which makes your breathing easier but walking harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment