Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oh how the days go by




Everyday I notice something different about her, something that changes that will make her into who she will be. It is pretty cool.

She is one week and 4 days old. I am getting a little better about not falling asleep while putting her back to sleep after feeding her at night. It is so hard.

I had/have a real bad infection from the tears...I have been put on two anti-biotics and now I am finally healing...pregnancy and labor and delivery weren't bad at all...but then the post-partum seems to be my downfall. My emotions have pretty much been in check so far, but I'm not out of the clear there yet either, I hear the real post-partum depression can hit after 3 weeks.

And the above picture...you know which one, is my favorite of our little girl so far, but she is pretty good with her pictures anyway. Can't wait for her grand-dad to come down so we can get a professional family photo of the three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment