Friday, April 1, 2011

Manatee's live in the ocean

Since I haven't updated my journal about our baby yet, I will write things on here about her.

She isn't afraid to fart like a grown man, but she is afraid to burp in public...or she tries to disguise them as grunts if she must.

She is like one of those baby dolls I had when I was a little girl with weighted eyes, if I lay her down her eyes close and as soon as I pick her up they open.

I totally missed the perfect photo op for her the other day. When I was at work I held the phone up to her ear so daddy could talk to her and she grabbed the phone with both hands and was totally holding that phone like a pro.

That silly photo of her smiling, my favorite one, I see that smile at least twice a day. I love that it is an everyday smile.

She is totally a daddy's girl, she somehow knows when daddy is going to be home and manages to be awake when he gets home.  It is quite impressive.

Also the other day when I was at work I didn't get my camera out like I should have, but before school the kids I nanny for were hanging out around Rose-Marie and were singing her lullaby's to try and get her back to sleep, it was the cutest ever, if they do it again I will get video.

Now that the rain has passed the 4 of us, Mommy, Daddy, Rose-Marie, and Grandma are going to go see the manatees, cuz g'ma has never seen them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment