Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Already Missing

Rose-Marie is now officially Rose-Marie Suzanne as she had her baby blessing on her one month birthday.
Daddy did such a wonderful job, I was nervous for him on top of him being nervous, and I had no reason to be nervous it turns out.

 She was blessed in the same gown I was blessed in 25.5 years ago.  That was pretty cool.  I tried some photo shoot, but the lighting sucked, so I only got a few good pictures.  And here they are.

 I like this one because it looks like she has red hair....James, not so much.
 The above two are from the ones I took with good lighting...maybe I will try for some more today.




1 comment:

  1. Super cute baby. I am just barely catching up with all the blogs lately and I am so excited to see your cute little baby.

    ReplyDelete