Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Take freakin' 3

Dumb google has been crashing my browser...I attempted to save my post last time in two ways and still lost it...dumb.

So long story even shorter than the second time.

Bubby, Grandad, Aunt Amelia, and Aunt Izzy sent down a package that got here on Monday.

It had lots of wonderful things in it.  Rose-Marie is in one of the outfits that James even said was cute, she is sleeping in the bouncer chair now as well. We had her on the activity mat last night. We will use the diapers soon, and I am way excited to use her bathing suits.

Bubby sent an 18-24 month outfit that made me tear up thinking about her one day fitting into it, it is way to big and neither James or I want to have her get that big.  And yet at the same time I look at her and yearn for the mommy daughter dates, and daddy daughter dates, and he snuggling up to me and crying on my shoulder when she has fallen down and hurt herself, or if her heart gets broken.  Of course if her heart gets broken she will be crying on my shoulder while her dad goes out and hunts that boy down to give him a good talkin' to ;)

My 6 week is today, which means I can get the go ahead to work out and I will make my goal fitting into my old dispatch uniform.  Daddy is going to meet us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment