Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swift makes me Sing

Well today was the one month check up....She screamed like crazy when she got her one shot. I am thrilled for the 4 shots next month...not.


11 lbs 4 oz
22" long
15" head circumfrence

After the doctors we went to 2 stores, one to get glue to keep the mirror up on my rear window so I can see her while I am driving, and then to the grocery store.  When we got home Rose-Marie was awake and in a playful mood, so she spent some time on her activity mat and some on the couch next to me.  I had some music playing in the background from the 360 and all the sudden Taylor Swift came on.


When I was pregnant with Baby Girl I sang all the time way loud in the car to the radio, so I know she has heard that song many of times. As soon as the song came on she started coooing, so that only can mean that she is obviously singing, and she was smiling too.  So as soon as I grabbed the camera her cooing came to almost a complete stop, but at least she was smiling and dancing.  So here is the video up on her youtube page.  And all that singing and dancing proved quite intense for her, so now she is passed out on the couch next to me.

The other night she slept for 7.5 hours, quite nice...last night it was about 6 hours, still nice even though I didn't sleep as well last night.  It is quite impressive as to how fast babies grow.  Everyone tells you they grow fast, and of course they do, but it is amazing how fast, and it is also amazing that I notice it considering how non-observant I am.


1 comment:

  1. Taylor Swift has that effect on people :)
    ~Shiloh Bagley

    ReplyDelete