Friday, March 26, 2010

16:33

So after I finished my blog I took my shower

Megan was there when I got out of the shower

I got all the paperwork together that we needed for immigration to copy

I got the pictures in one location on my computer after a frantic search for the memory card

Hopefully I will be able to get those pictures printed up tomorrow before work

I got all the paperwork copied at Kinkos for $0.98, and unless the truck gets registered we are done

I went to the grocery store and got fruit cocktail and other things for James' lunch

I found out that the tires are barely good enough to pass safety inspection

I went home put away food, got dressed and was enroute to work at 14:08

At work I sent an email to the tire place to see if I could make an appt early tomorrow morning for tires

I gave James the lowdown of the days adventures and now I wait till tomorrow to see what it brings

No comments:

Post a Comment