Saturday, March 13, 2010

Alice

In Wonderland, we saw it yesterday in 3-D, pretty cool not gonna lie. We both enjoyed sitting there with everyone else wearing our giganormous glasses and eating our dollar store candy and pop that we smuggled into with our coats. I really do need to get one of those big purses just for our movie theater trips, besides then I would already have a diaper bag whenever we do have babies. So I guess I better find a cute one.

So then I was catching up on blogs this morning and saw that one of my companions had posted about an Alice in Wonderland giveaway. I followed the link and found this

More than just Alice in Wonderland giveaway

And so here I am sharing it, in the spirit of last night!!!


ps James now has a truck, maybe once it is all fixed up I will be able to post a picture on here, It has a hitch so that if we needed to tow my car, like for an important trip back east, we could!

No comments:

Post a Comment