Friday, March 26, 2010

A list of Possible

Ok new goal.....update once a week...I can do that right? Hopefully?

Well tax returns came in, thank goodness and I am so greatful for the EIC credits, how nice are they, Bush did that right. The first order of business that was taken care of with that money was to pay off our piano, the one we splurged on in October, which had no payments/interest for a year, so we were putting it off till we had the money, and it is a really really nice 88 key keyboard that will be easy to take with us and use in the motorhome, and it feels like real piano keys and such, and that I used around Christmas time to try and play some, and did a lot better than I thought I would but have forgotten it all because I didn't play it everyday, and now it sits collecting dust, but it looks like it is used sorta now that we took all the books and mail off of it, and occasionally there will be an old pine needle from out Christmas tree that was removed months ago (we still find those in our bed too, I guess our feet just love to share).

The rest went into savings, to save for that trip to FL. James got his first paycheck today, so that was nice too, we get paid on alternate fridays which is wonderful, we will have money in every week, even though mine goes straight into savings now it is still nice to know that we will have money in our bank if we need it.

I finally got my badge for work, so now I look even more official, more than before, I am enjoying work still and James is enjoying work, we are excited for Sunday so that we can actually see each other. He has been biking to and from work, and working hard, so when I get home he is in bed, we chatted for a few minutes this morning before he left for work and that was good, and we didn't forget to say our prayers before he left either, which is good because there is no way I would wake him up at night for prayers.

We think the truck has a leak in its slave cylinder, but if we fill up the clutch fluid with brake fluid it is a temporary fix, which is fine by me, it also has an oil leak, but hopefully i can figure that out soon.

I can't find all my memory cards with all the pictures on them, I need them so I can print up pictures of James and I for the immigration interview this next Wed. I have a lot to do for that, and I should be doing it right now.

So my list of things to do today after I finish this post

1.Take a shower
2. gather as much paperwork and pictures for the immigration interview as possible so I can go make copies
3. go to the grocery store and get fruit cocktail and some other lunch thing for James' lunches
4. Make copies of all the paperwork for the immigration interview
5. Print up pictures for the immigration interview
6. Maybe even, if I have time, go see if the used tires we bought are good enough to pass safety
7. Maybe see Megan for a sec if she decides she can come over today
8. Leave for work at 2pm

So it is 11:30 now, lets see how much I can get done

1 comment: