Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fallin' off the Earth

I guess I have just had blog fart, I haven't know what to write. A lot has happened, I just haven't known how to write it.

James has his work visa. He also got his letter in the mail for the next step to getting his green card. His SSN should be in the mail any day now and then he can get everything together to start driving.

I love my job, I am now officially taking all 911 calls, my first real 911 call was a man with breathing problems, I finally have my uniforms and soon I should be done with training and set on my own.

Our one year anniversary is coming up. As if it has already been one year, it is crazy how fast it has gone by, and when it gets here we will be that much closer to moving into our motor home into Brigham City.

1 comment: