Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Green?


Pioneer Woman is doing a photo share of people to share their green photos, or photos of green, but let me tell you, my favorite is

JAMES' GREEN CARD

Yeah he got approved today for his Green card, it should be in the mail in about 10 days (no more than). The interview was no more than 30 mins, and he said ok, you are approved. Pretty easy, we gave him paper and that was it.

To celebrate we had some really good pizza in Smithfield, and buffalo wings, I tried to get them to put broccoli on my pizza but they were scared it would burn (I knew it wouldn't, but oh well). I told them to call me when they figure out how to put broccoli on pizza. But the pizza we did have was good we had the spinach on it instead of the broccoli, have I said broccoli enough yet? James and I decided that when they get it perfected (the broccoli), they should name the pizza

REBEKAH

Sounds like a good pizza name eh?

Then we went to the dollar store to get our movie candy and saw probably the best Dragon movie ever. How to Train Your Dragon, in 3D, yeah I really like it, especially the fact that it was good from the beginning, instead of taking a minute to get into it...I would suggest going to see it.

So that was our adventurous day.


ps, the interview guy didn't care about all the pictures I made sure I found in order to get for him, and paid $10 to print up, but at least we got to keep them, a total of about 50 pictures of the two of us, not gonna lie, I was impressed. And the one at the top was from the first and maybe the last time the two of us went skiing...it was fun and cold and I was really scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment