Thursday, March 18, 2010

Great news!!

James got a job!!!! And he can drive!!!!

and we got the hazards working on the truck.....so now all we need is tires, which my good friend has already picked up and all we have to do is get them installed, so we are that much closer to getting it Utah legal.

I am done with the first part of training....now I don't have to have someone next to me the whole time at work, which is nice because the other person tended to have a long day because they had nothing to do.

So my new work schedule for the next 6 weeks is 15:00 to 23:00 Tues-Sat

James' new schedule forever is 7:00 to 15:30, Mon, Wed-Sat

You all can do the math and see how often we get to see each other, the good thing is that we both have Sunday off, and we will see each other monday evening for FHE, and tues morning. Ok so I guess ya'll don't have to do the math I just did it for you, but we will be able to put a good chunk of money into savings, and maybe get that trip to Canada we want.

3 comments:

  1. yeay!!! i'm so happy for you both! chris and i went through a number of those times where we never really saw each other but i think it really made us appreciate the time we had together so it wasn't too bad after all! we're kind of in one of those times right now because chris is so busy with school. so some days i'll only see him for a minute or two but it makes me appreciate the luxury of having an ENTIRE day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you come to Canada! My mom would I :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome, me and mom would love to meet you and see Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete