Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And the 8th month begins

How far along = 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss = +32 and some probably, weigh in is next Monday

Tummy Circumference = 43.5"

Gender = GIRL!!

Sleep = sort of but not really

Movement = Heck yeah, and wouldn't have it any other way. And right now she likes to have her back facing out and her pushing her front towards my back.

Best moment this week = James started school!

Worse moment this week = Being so tired.

Food cravings = Water, the baby wants water.

What I'll miss = The cute baby kicks

Milestones= I noticed the first stretch mark on my stomach...it is about a 1/4 of an inch, but it is there....now hopefully it is the only one I will get ;)

Extra = I am going to make the crib skirt tomorrow. I wish I had an unlimited supply of cute fabric so I could just make a bunch of cute things. I almost bought fabric for a dress for baby girl, but I chickened out because the pattern looked too daunting. Eventually I will be brave enough. I got my $1 raise starting this week. James is in day two of school, tonight will be his third class, and Thursday he will have attended all of his classes in the first week of school. There is lots of snow and ice in Atlanta, and I get to watch it from afar.

Baby Growth= What's up with your baby? She's starting to get ready for her big debut, tipping the scales at almost four pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches. In these past few weeks, it's all about practice, practice, practice as she hones the skills she'll need to thrive outside the womb — from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. And speaking of sucking, your little one has been able to suck her thumb for a while now. Something else to note: As more and more fat accumulates under your baby's skin, she's becoming less transparent and more opaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment