Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Some days I still don't feel pregnant

How far along = 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss = +37 and probably some more, weigh in next Monday.

Tummy Circumference = 45"

Gender = GIRL!!

Sleep = Had a scary dream last night and woke up in sweats with a rapid heartbeat, baby didn't like that and was moving like crazy probably trying to get away too.

Movement = She scared me yesterday morning by not moving for the first 30 mins of the hour I was checking her movement. She just wanted her Daddy's attention I guess cuz as soon as he woke up and spoke to her she started moving around.

Best moment this week = Curtains done.

Worse moment this week = My boss trying to guilt trip me into working on Sunday after already covering two shifts that week. Sorry boss lady that you are up the creek without a paddle but I don't get paid enough to bail you out.

Food cravings = That pasta dish James makes with oyster sauce, red bell pepper, and hamburger.

What I'll miss = The cute baby kicks

Milestones= I have to throw my stomach with force in order to turn over at night, something about my center of gravity is off, I wonder why ;)

Extra = James is working hard at school, doing his best to get his homework/studying done. I am doing my best to leave him alone when he is studying. I had to leave the house the other day because it was driving me crazy having him there and not being able to talk to him. I haven't packed the hospital bag yet because I want to wash Baby Girl's clothes, and I haven't bought Dreft yet to do it. Maybe this week I will, and then really re-organize her closet and drawers. Sometime soon we have our childbirth class, my breastfeeding class and the tour of the hospital, I think in 2 weeks? Anyway, I am pretty excited for that. In 3 weeks I will be considered full term, I think it is 37 weeks, pretty crazy.

Baby Growth= What's new this week? Your baby is clocking in at five pounds and could be as tall as 20 inches by now, and the vernix (the white coating protecting your baby’s skin) is getting thicker. In other baby-related developments, those tiny fingernails have probably reached the tips of her fingers by now — and getting ready for that first postpartum manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment