Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My ice smells like garlic...

How far along = 33 weeks

Total weight gain/loss = +37

Tummy Circumference = 44"

Gender = GIRL!!

Sleep = sort of but not really

Movement = Heck yeah, and wouldn't have it any other way. Got her foot into my rib during choir practice and also danced around during practice too.

Best moment this week = Getting the valances done

Worse moment this week = Having to go to work where they are all sick.

Food cravings = Vegetables

What I'll miss = The cute baby kicks

Milestones= It didn't take long to get more stretch marks, now they are abundant.

Extra = Well I have half of the curtains for the baby room done. I am loving sewing. I am still so excited to see this baby girl, but I am grateful that she is still waiting to make her debut. James has lots of homework with his first week of school. I love his dedication though, far more than I ever had with school work, so I'm sure he will do well. It is a very foggy day here in FL, I kinda like it, I wish I could spend all day outside.

Baby Growth= Your baby is still gaining weight (about half a pound a week), and she could grow up to another full inch this week. With that much baby inside your uterus, your amniotic-fluid level has maxed out, which explains why some of her pokes and kicks feel pretty sharp these days. (There's less fluid to cushion the blows.) Antibodies are being passed from you to your little one as she continues to develop her own fetal immune system, which will come in handy once she's outside the womb and fending off all sorts of germs.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your weekly updates! i'm sad to hear about your stretch marks. as you know from my updates, mine were the same way and i am COVERED in them. i kinda feel like it's my initiation to the mom club. like we all have these secret markings because we made a baby. i'm kind of growing fond of them now...

    ps- i was really hoping to hear the story behind the title... can that get it's own post so i can avoid the sleepless nights wondering about garlic ice?

    ReplyDelete