Monday, January 31, 2011

Who says you can't?

How far along = 35 weeks plus 1 day

Total weight gain/loss = +42

Tummy Circumference = 45.5"

Gender = GIRL!!

Sleep = I used a blanket as a body pillow and slept the most comfortable in a long time. I tried a pillow last night and it wasn't as productive.

Movement = Yes, and I love every minute of it.

Best moment this week = Uncle Carl was down from Colorado, so we got to see him and Uncle Philip and Aunt Sally.

Worse moment this week = Probably work, it wasn't a bad week, but that is the worse thing I can think of.

Food cravings = Fruit

What I'll miss = my baby moving around.

Milestones= I went to the doctor today, and I go again next week, so I think this is the beginning of the end. I now hit the doctors every week.

Extra = I really am proud of all the effort James is putting into school. I don't think I have ever put that much effort into school. I have never been much of a studier. So hopefully our kids will follow his example and not mine when it comes to school studying. There are only 5 weeks left till she is due and hopefully she will go until the 17th. Well as of right now I am still hoping. I found myself extremely exhausted today, I went back to bed after the baby appt until about 12pm. I got the sisters to come over Friday to help me pin my pants that need to be hemmed, so that I have more of a variety of clothes to wear as a pregnant lady. I have only hemmed one pair so far, and I have probably 6 that need to be done, not to mention the ones I need to do for James.

Baby Growth= Your baby is standing tall (so to speak) this week at about 20 inches and continues her steady weight gain (she’s about 5.5 pounds). While she won't get much longer, she will continue to pack on the pounds — including large amounts of baby fat — right up 'til delivery day. Something else that's moving at a mind-boggling pace these day: fetal brain development! There’s a lot going on inside that tiny head, which is, by the way, still soft to allow an easier exit through the birth canal.

No comments:

Post a Comment