Monday, May 11, 2009

Drowning in Photos



I have heard that many people take years to get the wedding photos up and such....I am not one of those who wants to have to wait years to see a picture of me and my husband up on the wall. So for the past 2 weeks, besides job hunting, I have been burying myself in photos galore. I have edited them and saved them, and printed some up, and extras to print up to give as gifts, and so on and so forth....Now I can say that most of the gifts are printed up and about to be mailed off. Now my next goal is to work on putting the wedding album together...little by little, picture by picture. We want to get the pictures printed up on real nice photo paper...so I imagine in a year or so, with my determination, we might have a nice wedding album to pull out and sit on people's lap. In the mean time, it is all on our computers, and I still have about 150 photos that need to be looked at for possible editing....I think I might have to say a year is much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment