Monday, May 18, 2009

FHE


FHE.....family home evening....began by reading the second half of Alma 32. Following that we went shopping to get a planter, soil, some tomato plants, food for the vegetables, and a little shovel. When we got home we planted our tomato plants and transplanted our little plants of basil we began to grow a week ago. I thought it was fun...and I am excited to eat our tomatoes!!!



On another note, as I post another photo of our garden up, is that I am getting braces on Friday. Thanks to some help from an amazing family that I consider myself part of. I had braces once before, but broke the retainers and never followed up, and now my bottom grill looks like that of a lahso apso. Well that will be fixed in an estimated 8 to 10 months...and not to get my hopes up or anything, but my body tends to move a bit faster than others, and I can still feel my teeth move, so I have hope that it won't even be that long.

I had the option of many different colors for the top retainer...from blue, to red, or yellow, or even glitter or glow in the dark. I decided that glow in the dark might be a little creepy for my husband if he were to wake up at night...though I suppose I would have to shine a flashlight in my mouth for a while...oh well...I went with pink, like the color of the mouth anyway. Too many colors to decide, I don't even remember what color I had that i broke, I think they might have been purple.

2 comments:

  1. soil containers to oral retainers... seamless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets see how this works now...I might have fixed the comments....

    ReplyDelete