Friday, May 15, 2009

Novelist

Hey remember that time I was going to write a book? I still am, I just got stuck in Chapter 11. Well not really stuck, I have a couple other chapter ideas, I just have been too lazy to type them out...there really isn't much of an excuse. Maybe this will be a good motivator, maybe I will write my next chapter after I finish this post.

Hey remember that time when I was going to catch up on my journal writing. Because I haven't written in my journal since Feb, meaning all of the wedding plans, and the wedding, and the honeymoon, and all there after are hardly at all documented. Almost as if I fell of the earth. To have 2 years almost completely of documented daily history to nothing. Well at least every day of my mission is accounted for, that is something.

Hey remember that time when my husband and I got called as stake bear den leaders. After only 2 weeks in the ward and stake...and really only after one official week, because the first one after church we moved our records over. Fancy that, we are pretty excited. We now have to find him a scouting shirt, the pack leader had an extra den mothers shirt for me.....on the prowl for a shirt, if you all see one laying around anywhere feel free to inform us......!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment