Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Green

So James and I both noticed a little pudge beginning to form....that is a no no....only because i was able to get it off once, so I don't want to have to get it off again, unless it is baby fat. Anyway so it was inspiration to exercise some more of something and to eat better....so to go with our green garden, we had a green meal....


stuffed bell pepper....hamburger,
long grain brown rice, onion, garlic,
*supposed to have corn but we were fresh
out, and tomato juice (but we didn't have
any of that either so I used tomato soup),
with cheese on top, and some broccoli

So besides our new eating healthy thing...which might not last long just cuz, not that we eat junk all the time....work is going well, I can't wait for training to be over, then I won't have to worry too much about my hours being jipped.

And the biggest concern now is getting a co-sponsor for James. I didn't make enough money last year to be sufficient enough to be his only sponsor, so we are on the hunt for someone who is willing to give the government information they already have and be willing to have a little responsibilty on their back, which they don't need to worry about because James and I are cool!

Anyway, that is the newest update.

No comments:

Post a Comment